We hope this workshop provided a valuable overview of the many features of pygeoapi. The project's goal is enabling low barrier, simple and flexible data publishing, using the OGC API suite of standards.
For those in attendance at FOSS4G 2023:
- come to the pygeoapi project status 2023 presentation on Friday 30 June at 11h30, in room Lumbardhi
- come to the How to secure pygeoapi and streamline protected OGC APIs presentation on Wednesday 28 June at 15h, in room UBT D / N112 - Second Floor
- come to the Implementing OGC API - Processes with prefect and pygeoapi presentation on Friday 30 June at 14h, in room UBT C / N109 - Second Floor
- come to the Geoconnex.us: a standards based framework to discover water data presentation on Thursday 29 June Ft 14h30, in room UBT C / N109 - Second Floor
- the pygeoapi team will be at the community sprint on 01-02 July. Come join us!
Suggestions, improvements and fixes are always welcome. Please visit our community page for more information on getting in touch.
Thank you for your interest in pygeoapi!